Scope of this Contract
The C150 panel contract covers the supply, maintenance, installation and related services of the following products and services.
- desktop, laptop, tablet computers and monitors;
- general accessories for equipment purchased under the contract, such as:
- various computer interface cards such as network or graphics cards;
- multimedia drives;
- memory upgrades;
- keyboards, mice, monitors; and
- laptop bags;
- specified services for equipment purchased under the contract, such as:
- imaging of hardware; and
- deployment of new equipment and reallocation/decommissioning;
- multifunction devices;
storage and server equipment;
- network and ICT security equipment;
- smart screens and whiteboards;
- conferencing equipment; and
- warranty and maintenance services for equipment purchased under the contract.
It is recommended that Agencies seek competitive quotes for the supply of goods and services from Contractors on the C150 panel.
The type of services and equipment that are considered outside of the scope of this contract include, but are not limited to the following:
- applications development, including Internet web design and e-commerce;
- application support;
- design and cabling services;
- project management;
- process re-engineering;
- strategic planning; and
- desktop video conferencing equipment.
Procurement of goods and services outside of the scope of this contract should be undertaken in accordance with the relevant Treasurer's Instructions.
CCTV has been removed as a category of ICT Hardware under the C150 Contract, effective 1 May 2022.
Following its removal from the C150 Contract, government agencies will be required to procure CCTV services in a manner consistent with the Treasurer's Instructions and the Tasmanian Government's Procurement Framework (and their own internal policy, if any). For further information on the Framework, please refer to the Tasmanian Government Purchasing website (www.purchasing.tas.gov.au).
Official Order Forms
The C150 panel contract has been established to enable pre-agreed terms and conditions to be accessed repeatedly by agencies, which ensure that the Government has suitable protection when undertaking Information Technology procurement. The C150 official order forms developed by the Crown Solicitor's Office
must be used by agencies to order products and services from the suppliers on this contract. Utilising these order forms eliminates the need to settle "stand alone" documentation each time a product is purchased from a particular supplier.
Official order form to be used with the information and Communications Technology Hardware (C150) contract.
C150 Official Order
Additional C150 Purchasing Conditions
Payment terms as specified in the official order form. Agencies are to pay correctly rendered invoices within 14 days of receipt, except if expressly stated otherwise in the official order form.
As specified in the offical order form. No additional cost or changes, except as set out in the order form, are to apply.
Thirty six month warranties apply unless otherwise specified in the official order form. A copy of the relevant warranties is to be attached to each official order form, and Agencies should ensure those warranties are fit for purpose and meet their operational needs.