Technology Services Multi-Use List
The Technology Services Multi-use List (TSL) establishes a contemporary framework for the procurement of technology services, to connect technology suppliers with Tasmanian Government procurement opportunities.
Suppliers may apply for inclusion on the TSL by submitting an application to Treasury. Once approved by Treasury, Tasmanian Government agencies may approach suppliers on the TSL for technology services procurements.
From 16 August 2021, Tasmanian Government agencies are required to use the TSL when procuring technology services valued at $100 000 or more. Agencies may also choose to use the TSL for procurements valued at less than $100 000.
The aim of the TSL is to:
- improve suppliers' access and opportunities to compete for Tasmanian Government contracts;
- streamline the ability for agencies to connect with the market;
- allow new entrants to the market to apply to join the TSL at any time;
- ensure new and emerging technologies are captured; and
- integrate the Buy Local Policy into technology services procurements.
Scope of the TSL
The TSL applies to the procurement of the following technology services:
- Application Development Services;
- Data Analytics;
- Project Management and Business Analysis;
- Operational Technical Services;
- Cyber Security; and
- Strategic Advisory and Consulting.